Creator Resources Just for You!
Welcome to the Creator Tools page! As part of the Nerdsmith Family, we want you to have every tool at your disposable to be a productive and successful member of our community!
Check out the tabs above to find the documentation and resources to help you be the best Nerdsmith you can be!
See something missing? Let us know!
Press Kit and Promo Files
Send us promotional media and materials for your show. We use this information on our website, and to design your official Nerdsmith Press Kit! (Please include the show title in any filenames)
When you first join Nerdsmith, please use the following checklist to provide Directors with everything that we need to get you started!
Nerdsmith Internal needs:
- Signed Contract
- Nerdsmith Redirection E-mail Links (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What do you want for the yourshow part
- What email do you want it to redirect to
- RSS Feed information for podcasts/blogs only
For the Nerdsmith.org Webpage:
- Creator Bio for Creator Page
- Creator Picture – We prefer a nice headshot 500x500px
- Social Media for Creators on Creator Page
- Social Media for Show on Content Page
- Character Bio for Content Page – if needed
- Show Description for Content Page
- Send your art (listed below) to email@example.com
- If art assistance is needed, please send Logan your art concept so he can assist with the creation of the following:
- 500x100px banner – 300dpi
- 1080x150px banner – 300dpi
- Logo – Transparent or vector – 2000px min prefered
- Podcast Cover Art – Square 500×500
- 16×9 Widescreen Podcast Cover Art
- Artlist.io is available for music used on Nerdsmith projects, you are welcome to find music there that you wish to use if you do not have your own. No attribution is required. Email Tessa (firstname.lastname@example.org) with song titles and artists for the music you want downloaded for you. Be aware, if/when your podcast leaves the Nerdsmith Network you will be obligated to either stop using the music, or purchase your own license.
- Short Promo and Long Promo for show in WAV format (10-30sec 20-60sec)
- Should explain your podcast and its epicness
- End with Nerdsmith mention (e.g. “On Nerdsmith.org or wherever you download your podcasts” )
- Decide which advertising opportunities fit your brand
- Email Tessa (email@example.com) so she can get your Affiliate links